Double AA Black Hand Illustration Design.




My First ever Illustration designs for my client.

 The Illustration design is to about create a ''Double AA Black Hand'' which Have an Earth grabbed into it and gradually Squeezing it with a very hard force to pressing in itself and the whole earth will be collapsing with the numerous cracks and erupting lava and volcanoes making it harsh, and also water and geysers also erupting from it Due to lots of pressure from Hand's power. Which is making it much worse and giving a dangerous look to everyone who has seen it...
That Design which is  ''Double AA Black Hand'' Belongs to "Bentley Records / Fetti Boy Music Group" and they need this design for their Music Group and they have something very brilliant in their minds that they need that type of un-expected awkward design that gives feeling to everyone else that they have the power to crush the earth within their hands by the help of their Music Power and do like to maintain their Legacy strength.

So for this, a Member of this Music Group contacted me on a freelancing site and gave me details about their design, ideas, sketches too somehow. Then I do take a start for this type of design and doing work on my software, usually, I do like to work on an Ai CC which is very best for making Illustrations and anything (as you like to create) it also helps me too to create labels, caricatures designs, 3d logos, simple minimal logos, etc and son so forth. So when I make a start on this I was wondering that How would I gonna make it?, what should I have to do?, Then I realize that I must have a Hand a Globe for this.

So at first, I take a Picture of Hand, any hand from anywhere (you can take too, that's not a big deal) and do make a start on the hand first when I have created it in black and gray shades+ everything on it, then it will glow like a real hand and gives me feeling like it has to be made for this type of design. So after this making of Hand, then I do take start on a Globe, For creating Globe it was taking my time whether should I have to use any of the pictures from the internet or should I have to create it by myself. It will be very hard for me to make a decision on this, then I just take an HD picture from google and take a start from it and make an illustration from the real image of a globe.
So after that, the one major problem is how to make them as One, How to merge them as itself to give a good One look. So for this, I take these two designs and place them one over the another and make them merged with the help of a tool which is so-called "shape builder tool" and it helps me to get this type of design and then I feel very happy when it got completed from me. It gives me a lot of encouragement and gives me much more ideas that it will need more improvements and how it can be created in new ways. You can also do that but you have to take a leap of faith for doing anything. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts